Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday....

All is quiet on the home front.  Time to get all the stuff done from last year, so we can start this year off right.  Accounting stuff that is.  With all my new found time, I should be able to do that.  

It was nice to be home yesterday and be able to cook a nice dinner.  Roast Beast (beef), mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn and fried noodles. I have strange children who won't eat mashed potatoes, so I take my leftover noodles and fry them up.  So yummy! It is something leftover from Grandma's days.  Which reminds me, I have to get eggs so I can make some of her yummy bread pudding. 

So not much really going on for us.  Back to school today for Sean, and Alexander is spending the day with Grandma.  He didn't want to keep me company today. I guess he is getting sick of me being around.  LOL  Until next time..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment