Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year


Ok, Ok, I know it is January 4th, but this is the first I have had a chance to post an update.  We spent New Years Eve, and day in Maryland.  Went to visit DH's family for Christmas.  New Years Eve we had a quiet night in the hotel, and were all dozing come midnight.  On New Years Day we went past Charm City Cakes.  http://www.charmcitycakes.com/index2.html Which I had to stop the car and have my photo taken!! We spent the rest of the day doing the family thing, and then on Friday we went to the Baltimore aquarium.  We all had a fantastic time.  I think the sharks were the kids favorite thing to visit.

Things are back to normal, a New Year a new list of things to do.  While the kids are happily playing (5 mins, and no screaming, Yay!) I am going through draws with a big black garbage bag.  Really, 2009 has to be the year I can finally stop shaking so much when I throw things away!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the pic. Glad you had a good new year's and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete