Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun with food


It was a busy, fun weekend for us, that included a birthday party and a Super Bowl party. It was a quiet Super Bowl party this year, I think we had 14 people, so that makes things easier, and l got to see the game and BRUCCCEE  at halftime. No such luck with getting tickets today though.  So of course the kids are bored today, after being busy for the past few days. So while I caught up on some stuff, they kept themselves busy, but that doesn't last long. By that point the last thing they want to do is sit still to eat lunch.  So on days like this, we have fun with food.  My kids love making faces with their lunch. I know, Mother always said don't play with your food, but I enjoy playing with mine, shouldn't they?  The pictures are all out of order, but I couldn't get my post to cooperate with me.  Alexander turned his face into a sandwich, but under that is a set of eyes, nose and ears!  So cute.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute pics. :) Looks like a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an award waiting for you on my blog, please visit my blog to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete