Friday, February 13, 2009

Cherished Memories

Wow, it's been over a week since I have posted. We have been pretty busy both during the week and on the weekends.  Last weekend I celebrated my 39th birthday, I mean 29th.  LOL  That would be nice, but I would want to be where I am now, just 10 years younger.  On Saturday I went to lunch with my good friend, her kids, and Alexander.  Sean Jr. was busy with his Aunt most of the day. Him and Aunt Nanci threw me a wonderful Little Mermaid birthday party on Sunday.  He arranged for games, dinner and decorated a beautiful cake.  He even tried to tell me lies so I would think we were going out to McDonalds for dinner.   He is some wonderful little guy. It was a great weekend spent celebrating my birthday. It was a very good birthday, and it makes me look forward to turning 30 next year.  

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Then I'm still 19 damn it...what happened to my boobs? Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete